Pages

Sunday 31 August 2008

R.E.M and me(me).

Oh I am so very very tired right now. I saw R.E.M. live in concert last night and am still in a daze at how awesome it was. I love Michael Stipe and his shiny head. They played every song I thought I could ever want to hear live, and more. It was the best ever.

I have no brain to write a post of my own now so I shall do this meme from
cybersass who got it from shebee.
* Two names you go by:
1. B
2. Po (other nicknames give too much away!)

*Two things you’re wearing right now:
1. Ahem, what I wore last night :( R.E.M. t shirt
2. Bench jeans

* Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. for my body to be well again
2. to be able to climb again

Two things you did last night: (significant)
1. Went to see R.E.M. live at Twickenham, London
2. Met lots of really nice random people

* Two things you ate today
1. Actually nothing since I only woke up recently. groan.
2.

* Two people you last spoke to:
1. My mom
2. G

Two things you are doing this weekend:
1. nothing
2.recovering

Two longest car rides:
1. Cape Town to Durban.
2. Botswana (Jwaneng) to Durban.

Two favorite beverages:
1. Coffee!
2. wine

If you read this and you want to, you can do it too. If you don't want to, I don't mind. I won't even know.

No comments: