Pages

Saturday 1 November 2008

Mememememania!

Tagged twice in one day. Shoowee. Good thing my family is watching X-factor and I happened to be lurking on the computer. Rox tagged me and here it is:

Word for the week in my head…
Moo. It's my studying thing.

Thought for the week in my head…

That weak and strong anthropocentric theories of environmental sustainability fail to consider the intrinsic value of nature in a manner unacceptable to me. Word.

Thing for the week in my life…

The fact that I just may be going on a last minute holiday IF all goes to plan and visas are not rejected.

Song for the week in my head…

"Diamonds on the soles of her shoes" by Paul Simon. Weird.


Food for the week in my belly…

Steak. The only time I eat meat is at my parents' house.

Colour for the week in my life…

Grey - the colour of the sky


Smile for the week on my face…

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmm I had dinner with my ex colleagues. That was cool.


Blessing for the week in my heart…

That all seems stable with my family at this very moment.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holding thumbs that the last-minute holiday plans get underway!

Janine / Being Brazen said...

where might you be going on holiday??? Hope it works out

Hope you having a fab weekend.

po said...

hehe I am scared to say where in case I jinx it!