Hate is an extreme word. Through some intense and painful personal experiences I have come to realise that the concept of hate does not exist, not for me anyway. I am truly incapable of hating someone.
But this was inspired by the movie "10 things I hate about you", specifically the poem at the end. But without the rhymes.
10 things I hate about you:
1) I hate it when you leave me
2) I hate it that when you are away and we are talking on the phone, you can say goodbye, because for me the call is never, ever long enough.
3) I hate it when you come home late and don't call and I have imagined you dead.
4) I hate that I can hurt you so easily
5) I hate it that I do not deserve you
6) I hate it when you doubt yourself
7) I hate that you give me more than I give you in this relationship
8)I hate that you once broke up with me, which means you could see your life without me in it.
9) I hate that I cannot begin to imagine my life without you in it.
10) I hate that I have used the word hate in anything related to you. Because I could never hate you, not one tiny bit, not at all.