Here is a post of utter randomness. I am bored alone at home and have this urge to write. But nothing to write about.
- I really do love the Killers. My interest has grown from a passing enjoyment to a strong like and is now probably bordering on obsession. And Brandon Flowers is totally hot. It is the eyeliner. Lead singers wearing eyeliner do it for me in a big way.
- I don't care that he is a Mormon. I have nothing against Mormons or any kind of religious beliefs. You are free to believe and practice whatever you want so long as that does not involve harming others, in my opinion.
- I just don't happen to personally believe that Joseph Smith saw angels or had these gold bars with sacred texts on them, or that Jesus visited the US of A. But if you believe that Brandon, that is fine by me. You are hot so anything you do is just fine by me. Perhaps you should lay off the skin tight leather pants though, even hot people look less hot in those.
- You looking for a second wife?
Just keeding, I never plan to get married. Is there anyone else out there who never wants to get married? When I tell people this, loads of people say, oh yes, me too. And then are married two years later. They mean that it is all a big hassle and stressful and they are a bit wary of it. But of course they will do it in the end.
But I really really mean it. No marriage for me. And I have never actually met anyone else who really means it. Anyone?
- All I want to do all day is sleep and eat and eat and eat. And climb. I have turned into a sloth. What to do? Is there some kind of sloth antidote or prophylactic or vaccine or at least something to ease the symptoms?
- Work stresses me out. I am tired of pretending to be something I am not. But if it is the game I have to play to get through life and get a salary then fine. I accept. This is partly why I don't want to get married. That is one social game too many for me.
- I have nothing against people getting married. I am all for it if it is what you want and believe in and it is a special moment. It just wouldn't be for me, so I would be faking it and playing along with a game I am not interested in. So I aint gonna. Living in sin has worked for me so far. I am tired of the games. I may have mentioned that somewhere before.
- Now I just gotta persuade the BFG that I need to take Brandon as a second live-in lover. Our eyeliner bills will double. Maybe he can give me some lessons. I never quite worked that shit out.