A few quick questions:
1) Why roundabouts? For a start, when I first heard traffic circles called by that silly name, I couldn't figure out why you would put a kids' spinning ride in the middle of the road.
And now they torment me. The UK is covered in roundabouts. I understand intellectually why they are useful, but try being intellectual when you are terrified out of your wits in a moving object you can barely steer, trying to get the guts to zip in before some car rides up your ass. EEP.
Never mind indicating and all that other crap you are supposed to do with your left toe, which seems to be the only appendage not wrestling with other bits of the car.
I long for the traffic lights that dominate SA. Although apparently in SA there are these things called four way stops which are a bastard (or so my Irish friend tells me). This is news to me. I had not the faintest clue what a four way stop was, in fact I think I denied to him that they even existed.
Come to think of it, traffic circles could greatly reduce hijackings and smash and grabs in SA.
Whatever. Driving sucks like electrolux. But I'm sticking with it until I a) get my licence or b) die in the process. Please note, universe, option a) is my first choice.
2) why a chronic eye infection? A mere eye infection I could deal with. But one that lasts (according to the doc) months or even years? Why?? Months or even years of pussy, itching, crusty eyes? At least I pussed it onto BFG, so we can share love-pus. Hmmm, gooey.
Oh, and I have a cold. The mucous just mixes with the pus in an interesting gloop all over my face. I wonder if it is good for the skin? Because I am producing industrial quantities of the stuff.
3) why is my back not healed now? This bullshit started in 2006. Please universe, let me off on good behaviour? This pain is getting a little old. And so am I. I need my back back. Back.
My chiropractor is loving it I'm sure.
I am starting to think I have pissed (pussed? I am from Durban after all) you off or something, O universe.
- all my experiments worked yesterday
- they have started asking people to take their bags off seats in trains so we can find seats now,
-and I had pizza for breakfast.
Universe you are sending me mixed signals here. I am confused.
I think you must be a Virgo.