- There is a man at my work who looks like Mr Burns. A carbon copy. For true. It is unnerving. I would post a picture but it seems inappropriate.
- Last Friday I bought three books on a three for two special, hoping to have something to read in Spain. By Wednesday I had finished them. Bugger. So yesterday I went and bought three more. That is thirty quid I have spent on books in the last week. I seem to have been taken over by some kind of reading fever.
- I attended a seminar yesterday which amused me greatly. Sadly if you never studied Biology in any form, this will not amuse you at all. The guy played us a short movie of his work accompanied by a song entitled "Sweet home apparatus". It was an ode to the Golgi apparatus. The words go something like this:
On the endomembrane system inside of a cell,
There's a groovy little organelle.
It isn't a place you can find in an atlas,
That's right, you guessed it: the golgi apparatus.
It's the golgi apparatus,
Yes the golgi apparatus
Don't care who's starin' at us
In the golgi apparatus.
- And it only gets better after that.
- Yes, I am a nerd of the highest order.
- Here is a picture of the Golgi apparatus, in case you were burning to know.
- RAD, is it not?
- I am going on holiday and it will be 30 degrees, sweeet! I need to thtart practithing my lithping and my grathiathes and thtuff.