Pages

Tuesday 10 November 2009

Highly recommended.

chillled llama.


Yesterday morning birds were chirping, the sun was peeking round the buildings (in my mind that is. In my mind), the rings around my eyes were reduced to mere shadows and I was bouncy. I couldn't shut up actually. I am usually the silent one at work, but yesterday everyone was exposed to my verbosity. Poor things. I don't think they knew what hit them. Seamonkey jubilance is overpowering.

Even the drilling seemed a little more musical than usual, the clouds of dust strangely beautiful, the paint fumes trippy, my little plants so cute and fluffy and planty (sorry I had to massacre you guys, you know I feel sad while I do it, sometimes), the flies a little less abundant, the liquid nitrogen burns on my fingers healed, and my back pain-free.

What a difference 4 days off makes. I wonder how long the effects will last? My back is already complaining. But for now all I can say is:

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

12 comments:

Cam said...

Good to have you back Poski...long may it last ;)

LadyFi said...

Yee-ha!

Love that seamonkey jubilance!

Tamara said...

Enjoy your four days, Po. May they be filled with chocolate digestive biscuits, sunshine and no drilling.

Damaria Senne said...

Sea monkey happiness sounds really good. Glad you feel better.

Juz said...

Greetings from Cape Town,
Yep, you have to enjoy it while it lasts - find a happy place and hide there to make it last even longer.
Hee hee - thanks for sharing,
Juz

Prixie said...

bouncing off the walls, are you?! lol...

po said...

Ches: hmmm, already the drills are sounding less joyous and more like mosquitos on steroids.

Ladyfi: haha not so sure the people in my lab do though!

Tamara: ahhhhhhh they are over, it was last week, the joy is already fading, but I still havew some energy left!

Jutin: hi! good advice, I want to desperately because I usually get so low this time of year.

Prixie: and the ceiling too!

Helen said...

yay! Keep bouncing! I'm glad you had a good day (even if it involved a plant massacre)

po said...

Helen: well, most days involve a plant massacre, poor things, but I tell myself that they would die in a few days anyway, weeds burn themselves out, living fast and free and dying young ;)

Helen said...

but well-styled, thanks to you!

po said...

helen: indeed!

Anonymous said...

sounds so nice!