Ah yes. What a day yesterday was. A wonderful, successful day, really not.
Fucking hormones. Every month is like a lucky packet for me, I never know what I am going to get. Today I felt no anger, sadness or any kind of irrational emotion. But everything went wrong in that clumsy, haphazard, I-have-no-control-over-the-atoms-in-my-vicinity kind of way.
- I flooded one of the growth rooms at work. Well, it might have been me. I went around admitting to it, and apologising about it profusely, so everyone thinks it is me. The circumstances pointed to it not being me, but because I am the main user of the place it seemed appropriate for me to be the culprit. But new evidence appears to say it really was not me and now I am really pissed off for apologising. Confusing innit? Either way, I spent all morning scooping up water with a dustpan.
- My experiment did not work. IT has been MONTHS since that has happened. I have been on a sweeeet roll.
- I spent about three hours today trying to make sense of this schizophrenic DNA sequence. It does not fit together how it should, it makes no logical sense. Obstinate little fucker.
- I lost my monthly train pass which costs £255.
- While looking for my monthly train pass in the train I hit my head on the drinks tray.
- I made a personal discovery today. Oh the joys of Google. Google is an online shrink and GP, a consultant and friend. These last few months have been full of personal discoveries and revelations that explain things which have been part of my life forever. These are not nice, happy discoveries. And they just keep coming. You find something out, it shocks you but also relieves you because it explains things, you try to accept it, adapt to it, then something else comes along and you just wonder how much more you can take. Please Google, no more revelations just yet, I have had enough for now.
But it really didn't matter, because my emotions are perfectly on track, and I am fine! The flooding kind of amused me, I lose stuff all the time, and the DNA stuff, well, DNA is a spoilt brat. Yay for stable emotions!
The personal revelations are not so cool, but what can I do? Broken is broken and from broken can only come fixing yesnomaybe?