Pages

Thursday 9 October 2008

your tagging needs

Hi people out there. Tamara suggested I should turn yesterday's post into a meme. She suggested that every person that I tagged should find out the needs of 5 other people.

So there, you have been tagged. A whole lot of you. I know loads of people hate tags, but if you don't do this one I will send those aliens that are coming your address. Anyone familiar with the term "anal probe"?

Just kidding, do it if you want, ignore it if you want, I don't mind. I am a bit shy of the tagging thing myself.

Just be prepared to set off airport security alarms for the rest of your life.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Help! OK.. will find out the needs of five others later - just don't set the aliens on me, OK!

This is what I need apparently:

I need: new hips, a liver, assistance, protecting and a loving and patient family...

po said...

yay, thanks ladyfi. A new liver, and hips! Google is a liar!

Anonymous said...

Hehe, cool I'll tag along. (no pun intended, lol)

Let me think who I can tag... hmmm...

Miss T said...

hmm..*pondering* Great must now use my imagination on a friday afternoon at work!...lol

Tamara said...

Yay! I get to play! This will be up on my blog next week.

po said...

will be checking up on you guys!